Bring the Fun Back to Fundraising!
Door to door fundraising doesn’t always bring in enough money and can take up a lot of time. So why not spend that time earning money for your organization where the customers come to you?
Delaware North at Miller Park offers your 501(c)3 group the opportunity to raise money for your organization while also being a part of the Brewers fan experience. Groups earn a percentage of their sales for each event worked. The more your group sells, the more you earn!
We offer flexible schedules so that your group can choose what works best for you. Groups can also earn extra cash through our incentive program. The events included in the program include opening day and sold out events that will maximize your earnings with minimal commitment.
In 2017, Delaware North at Miller Park donated over $1,000,000 to Sports Leagues, College Organizations, Dance Troops, and others in the community. We have opportunities for every group size, from as little as two members to over twenty. If your group has reliable, energetic members, then come join our team at Miller Park.
The Milwaukee Brewers have a dedicated fan base giving you a recipe for financial success that combines a good return on your time investment with a dynamic work environment. We work hard, but we also have a lot of fun!
Fundraising Program Details
If your group is looking to volunteer in a fast paced environment surrounded by baseball fans, then let us know. You can contact our Group Coordinator by filling out the Contact Us form below. In addition, we have listed a few details about our fundraising program at Miller Park:
- Volunteers work together in a concessions location selling food and beverage.
- Groups earn a percentage of their sales. The more you sell, the more you earn!
- The group is responsible for handling and managing all cash for their location.
- There is absolutely NO cost to sign up or join our team!
- All Volunteers must attend a 3 hour training session before working, just as our part-time hourly staff does.
- Scheduling is set up to meet your group's needs.
- We have opportunities for groups from 2-20!
- Opportunities to receive bonus donations through our incentive program!
- Non-Profit Groups must be 501c3 tax-exempt.
- Volunteers must be 18 years of age or older.