Johnson Controls Stadium Club
Designed for baseball, Miller Park is reminiscent of the great baseball parks of the past. It has state-of-the-art amenities and customer conveniences that make the Major League experience more exciting and enjoyable than ever before. When it comes to elegant dining with some of the best seats in the house, there is not anything quite like Johnson Controls Stadium Club at Miller Park.
Hours of Operation
The Johnson Controls Stadium Club at Miller Park opens one and a half hours prior to game time, along with the gates of the stadium. The bar will stop serving at the final out of each game.
- Reservations can be made by phone at (414) 902-4707 or email at email@example.com.
- Reservations are required for the dining room area only. Members without reservations will be accommodated to the best of Johnson Controls Stadium Club's ability.
- Reservations may be made between the hours of 9:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday and on Saturdays and Sundays when the Brewers have scheduled home games.
- Reservations can be made starting one and a half hours (1 1/2) prior to the start of a game. Reservations are taken in 1/2 hour increments. All reservations are granted 90 minutes for dining, unless otherwise specified.
- Brunch will be served on Sundays throughout the season and a lunch buffet is offered during day games in the dining room. We suggest calling for reservations.
- A major credit card will be required when making a reservation of 10 or more guests.
- Most of the tables in the Dining Room are set up for parties of four; however, Johnson Controls Stadium Club welcomes large groups for dining. Please call ahead of time to make special accommodations.
- Making a reservation simply confirms your reservation but not a specific table or tier.
- Dinner reservations will be held for approximately 10 minutes, after which the reservation will be cancelled. Late arrivals will be accommodated based on seating availability.